- Ball Joints
- Battery Boxes
- Brake Parts
- Tabs and Brackets
- Drag Racing Parts
- Floater Parts
Lower Control Arms
- Asphalt Style Lower Control Arms
- 27-Series Replacement Parts
- 27-Series Monoball Lower Control Arms
- Misc. Replacement Parts for UB Lower Control Arms
- Replacement Bushings for Stock Control Arms
- UMP Lower Control Arms & Parts
- Stock Replacement Lower Control Arms & Parts
- 25-Series Rubber Bushing Pivot, 3/4" Strut Mount Boss
- 25-Series Rubber Bushing Pivot, "Golf Club" Strut Mount
- Dirt Style Lower Arms
- 25-Series Lower Control Arm Parts
- 25-Series Large Screw-In 5/8" Thread
- 25-Series Large Press-In 3/4" Thread
- 25-Series Large Press-In 5/8" Thread
- 25-Series Large Screw-In 3/4" Thread
- Monoball Housings
- Motor Mounts
- Rear Suspension
- Spacers & Reducers
- Spring Parts
- Shock Mounts
- Steering Parts
- Stabilizer Parts
- Trailing Arms
- Tie Rod Tubes
- Throttle Parts
Upper Control Arms
- Heim Joint Upper Control Arms
- Adjustable Upper Arms
- Street Rod
- 2nd Gen. Camaro Chassis
- Pierce Chassis
- Chevelle Chassis
- Ball Joint Plates
- Inner Shaft Control Arm Parts
- Inner Shaft Style Control Arms - Bolt-In Ball Joint
- Inner Shaft Style Control Arms - High Misalignment Monoball
- Inner Shaft Style Control Arms - Screw-In Ball Joint
- Metric Chassis
Terms and conditions
Payment is collected upfront at the time of ordering regardless if the item is in stock or not. To verify if the item is currently available contact us before ordering.
Any product manufactured by UB Machine LLC carries a 12 month warranty to the original purchaser. This warranty covers manufacturing defects only. It does not cover normal wear and tear, powder coat, plating or any finish of the product. At our discretion if a product requires replacement it will be replaced free of charge. Any associated costs relating to the replacement of the warranted part will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. This includes (but not limited to) shop labor, towing, rental car costs etc.
Images & Item Descriptions
Every effort has been made to display the correct image for each product. However, images are for reference only and may not be an accurate representation of actual products. Also, from time to time our suppliers will change the description, source, color, finish and product details etc. without notifying us. We cannot control this. If you have a specific requirement that the product be a certain way please contact us so we can confirm with the supplier before ordering.
All returned products eligible for return will be charged a 10% restocking fee.
To enable us to process your return/refund/replacement part, it is necessary to contact us before sending the part (s) back. Parts may not be accepted and replacements/refunds may be delayed if you do not contact us first.
Within 30 days of receipt of items purchased from UB Machine LLC, customers may choose to return:
- Any new item in original packaging and original/unused condition.
- Any used Core, as long as it is shipped in the box that contained the new product.
- Any item received in a damaged or defective condition.
- Any item received in error.
Goods Not Accepted for a Return:
- No return on electrical parts, books, special order items, or items we disclaim in advance.
- If you install, modify or use the item(s), it will be deemed un-returnable.
- Any special order/custom built parts.
Credit and Return Shipping Costs
Within 30 business days of receipt of your returned item, you will be issued credit for the original purchase price and applicable sales tax less restocking fee. Core credits will also be processed within 30 business days. If the reason for your return was caused by UB Machine LLC or one of our business partners (i.e., damaged or defective items, wrong part shipped), we will cover the freight charges for you to return said item and on the replacement items. All other returns (i.e., did not want, ordered wrong part, didn't fit) will be limited to the invoiced purchase price of the unit(s) less a 10% restocking fee, and less packaging and/or shipping charges. In-store credits can be issued for the full purchase price of the goods, less a 10% restocking fee, packaging and/or shipping charges.
UB Machine LLC will not be liable for personal, property, legal, or financial damages from the use or misuse of any product we sell. The purchaser is solely responsible for the safety and performance of these products. No warranty is expressed or implied.
- Special & Custom Order Items - Some items listed are made to order by the manufacturer. These special order items require pre-payment and may be non-returnable.
- Back Orders - Items temporarily out of stock will be placed on back-order and we will notify you within 1 business day from receiving your order. All shipping charges on regular domestic orders are charged on the initial order, so back orders are shipped at no additional charge.
- Order Processing - Orders received will be processed within 1 business day from receipt. You will receive a sales receipt via email confirming your order. Please keep a copy of this and refer to your receipt number with any questions you may have.